StatBroadcast® Live Stats Platform
Features of StatBroadcast®
What sets StatBroadcast® apart from its competitors?
- Display real-time live stats from your athletic events^
- Includes multiple platforms -- web, media, mobile, widgets, scoreboards, social media graphics -- all in one package
- Modern interface runs on any internet-connected device including computers, laptops, tablets, phones, smart TVs; no plug-ins or additional software required
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred scoring software -- StatCrew, NCAA LiveStats, DakStats and more
- Cloud infrastructure delivers 99.9% uptime and automatically expands to handle traffic regardless the size or number of events
- Can instantly generate PDFs and printouts of all stat reports -- directly from any browser on-demand; handy for remote printing and emailing
- Can be integrated with video streams for an immersive multimedia experience*+
- Includes desktop software to automatically handle transmitting stats from your preferred scoring software
- Fully branded with your school, conference or event's logos and colors. Can integrate sponsorships directly into stats or integrate stats directly into your official website*
- Integrate single event URLs directly into your schedule page or use one of our landing pages with a custom stats domain name*
- Integrate social media handles and hashtags to drive the online conversation and generate more impressions
- Automatically distribute live stats data to other third-party applications and school/conference/league media partners
- Compatible with 12 different sports -- basketball, football, baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, lacrosse, field hockey, ice hockey, beach volleyball, tennis and gymnastics
- Run standard and advanced season stats reports and generate PDFs, HTML and RTF
- Works within your school's existing technology infrastructure using wired or wireless internet for live coverage anywhere on site -- press row, press box, even with your coaches on the bench, on the sidelines or in the booth
- Can be passcode-protected to limit audience to credentialed media/staff only^
- Can work simultaneously with other third-party live stats and technology providers
- Can be used to output stats formatted specifically for video for use on Scoreboards and In-Arena video systems
* feature available with StatBroadcast Live only
^ feature available with StatMonitr media stats only (public feeds for StatBroadcast Live run at an intentional 5-10 second delay)
+ availability depends on your streaming video provider
StatBroadcast® is first and foremost a live stats or game tracker product available for collegiate, high school and professional athletics. It uses the data collected from your preferred scorekeeping software to broadcast stream live statistical feeds to the internet, accessible from different devices and platforms. It's interface is simple, it updates lightning-fast, its easy for schools and events to setup and easy for viewers to use.
StatBroadcast® Live incorporates some exclusive features only found in this platform, including never-before-available statistical detail, the ability to cross platforms and technologies-- incorporating directly with team websites, data connections to your other third-party websites and apps, social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, streaming video applications, and mobile internet devices-- and other integrated features, including social media outreach, full game and season reporting and more.
StatBroadcast's® platform is primary made up of three different versions of our stats feeds:
StatBroadcast® Live Public live stats for for use by fans, can linked on social media and displayed on your official athletics site
StatMonitr media stats is designed specifically for credentialed media and staff and includes a collection of tools and services designed with the Media Relations staff in mind.
StatBroadcast® Mobile is our stats platform that is specifically designed for mobile users with an experience designed for the size of a mobile device.
Additional platforms include:
StatBroadcast® StatGrfx are integrated tools for generating infographics for use on social media and other publicity, directly from your live stats using only a web browser. No graphic designer or expensive software needed.
StatMonitr Hardware are internet tablets that can be leased or rented from StatBroadcast to provide courtside or pressbox live stats monitors at your events for radio and TV broadcasters, media members and team staff.
StatBroadcast can be used to generate outputs specifically formatted for video and LED boards, which can then be used on your venue's scoreboards or closed-circuit TV system to provide a stats 'hustle' board or live stats monitors via your existing venue built-in technology.